- Portable and precise, this pocket-sized guide delivers ready answers for administering Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard. Zero in on core support and maintenance tasks using quick-reference tables, instructions, and lists. You'll get the focused information you need to solve problems and get the job done-whether at your desk or in the field. Get fast facts to: Install Windows Small Business Server 2011 on-premise Use Active Directory to manage computers and users Handle core administrative tasks with the console Use permissions to control access to network resources Manage your data storage resources Administer email with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Monitor the performance of your servers and workstations Build an intranet with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Migrate an existing network
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boston, MA : Safari, Available via World Wide Web. 2012.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Copyright Note:
- Copyright © 2011 Craig Zacker 2012
- Issuing Body:
- Made available through: Safari, an O'Reilly Media Company.
View MARC record | catkey: 29315594