IA - AAJ law reporter
- Additional Titles:
- Iowa - American Association for Justice law reporter
- [Washington, District of Columbia] : American Association for Justice, [2005-2009]
[Place of distribution not identified] : [LexisNexis], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- American Association for Justice (Washington, D.C.)
- AAJ’s law reporter, which ceased publication in August 2009, provided nationwide coverage of state and federal verdicts and settlements in 25 areas of civil law. Formerly the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), the American Association for Justice is a broad-based, international coalition of attorneys, law professors, paralegals, and law students. With almost 40,000 members, AAJ is the world’s largest trial bar.
- Related Titles:
- LEXIS (Information retrieval system)
- Publication Frequency:
- Updated periodically
- "No longer updated."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED DICKINSON USERS; PASSWORD REQUIRED FOR ACCESS.
View MARC record | catkey: 29317013