English hops : a history of cultivation and preparation for the market from the earliest times, 1919 / by George Clinch, F.S.A., SCOT., F.G.S.
- Food and drink in history
- Mr Chaston Chapman collected works for two libraries; his working library, based at his laboratory in London, and a private, historical collection. Subjects include brewing and the brewing industry, wine and winemaking, beer, distillation and distilling industry, drinking customs, liquors, ciders and whiskey and legal issues surrounding alcohol. The brewing section represents part of Mr Chaston Chapman's library. The collection contains works on brewing and alcohol which dates from 1578, with 'A Perfite platforme of a Hoppe Garden'.
- AMDigital Reference: Chaston Chapman Brewing/CLI.
"Collection: Chaston Chapman Brewing"--Home page.
"Note: Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of the Brotherton Library, University of Leeds"--Home page.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by Brotherton Library, University of Leeds and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Brotherton Library, University of Leeds
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the Brotherton Library, University of Leeds.
View MARC record | catkey: 29330919