Food for philosophy : some brief extracts from How to cook and eat in Chinese, 1944 / by Buwei Yang Chao
- Chao, Buwei Yang, 1889-1981
- New York : The John Day Company, 1944.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (15 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- East & West Association and Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- UC San Diego's AIWF Collection includes more than 7,200 volumes, beginning with descriptions of European cuisine and culinary history from the seventeenth to early nineteenth centuries, and more recently focusing on Asia, Mexico and Latin America, California and the American West and the nations of the Pacific Rim. In addition to culinary history, the collection supports research and instruction in cultural studies, social history, women's studies, anthropology, nutrition and medicine.
- AMDigital Reference: TX724.5.C5 C496 1944z.
Published in co-operation with the East & West Association.
"Collection: American Institute of Wine & Food Culinary Collection."--Home page.
"Note: Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of the University of California, San Diego."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by the University of California, San Diego and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- University of California, San Diego
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the University of California, San Diego.
View MARC record | catkey: 29331081