A date with a dish : a cook book of American negro recipes, 1948 / Freda De Knight ; foreword by Gertrude Blair
- De Knight, Freda, 1910-1963
- New York : Hermitage Press, Inc., 1948.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (xiv, 426 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- A collection of American culinary history including cookbooks, menus and ephemera from the 16th through to the 21st century. Through this culinary archive researchers can explore changing attitudes towards diet and health, homemaking, commercial dining and the industrialisation of food production. The material has been collected over many years by Jan Longone, an adjunct curator in the University of Michigan Special Collections Research Center, and her husband University of Michigan Emeritus Professor Daniel T. Longone.
- AMDigital Reference: Cookery 1948 De.
"Collection: Janice Bluestein Longone Culinary Archive"--Home page.
"Note: Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of the University of Michigan."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by the University of Michigan and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- University of Michigan
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the University of Michigan.
View MARC record | catkey: 29331196