Food & cookery : a magazine devoted to the art of cookery, gastronomy, & domestic sciences : official organ of the Universal Cookery & Food Association. Vol. IV, Jan-Dec 1900 / edited by C. Herman Senn, G.C.A.
- Food and drink in history
- Articles, illustrations and photos, adverts, menus, list of hotels and restaurants. Information about the association, obituaries, profiles on chefs, etc.
- AMDigital Reference: BLL01002248084., "Note: Please note that some of the metadata for this document has been drawn from the catalogue of The British Library."--Home page., January to June 1990 issues edited by C. Herman Senn, G.C.A., and 12 issues bound into a single volume.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by The British Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The British Library
- Copyright Note:
- Content provided by: The British Library Board. All Rights Reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 29331209