An inquiry into the importance of the militia to a free commonwealth : in a letter from William H. Sumner ... to John Adams, late President of the United States; with his answer
- Sumner, William H. (William Hyslop), 1780-1861
- Boston : Cummings and Hilliard, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages
- Cover-title: Letter on the militia addressed to John Adams ...
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, Microcard Editions, 1973. 2 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (The Library of Thomas Jefferson) Copy microfilmed was owned by Thomas Jefferson., Microform. Chicago, Library Resources, 1972. 1 microfiche ; 8 x 13 cm. Reduction ratio varies. (Library of American civilization) Title on heading: Military and naval history and technology., and Microform. Washington, D.C., Microcard Editions, 1957. 2 microfiches ; 8 x 13 cm. (Jeffersonian Americana) Filmed from original in the University of Virginia Library. Copy owned by James Madison.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present. 93712.
View MARC record | catkey: 293708