Declinations of fixed stars / by Lewis Boss
- Boss, Lewis, 1846-1912
- [Washington?] : [Gov't. Print. Off.?], [1878?]
- Physical Description:
- 409-619 pages : tables ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- North American Boundary Commission
Full Text available online
- Caption title: Report on the declinations of the stars employed in latitude work with the zenith telescope, embracing systematic corrections in declination deduced for various authorities, and a catalogue of five hundred stars for the mean epoch 1875.
Reprinted from: Reports upon the survey of the boundary between the territory of the United States and the possessions of Great Britain ... / U.S. Northern Boundary Commission, 1872-1876. Washington: Govt. Print. Off., 1878.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 294055