Spartan [videorecording] / Franchise Pictures presents an Apollomedia/Apollopromedia/Quality International co-production in association with Signature Pictures ; produced by Art Linson, Moshe Diamant, Elie Samaha, David Bergstein ; written and directed by David Mamet
- Burbank, CA : Warner Home Video, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (107 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Linson, Art
Samaha, Elie, 1955-
Kilmer, Val, 1959-
Luke, Derek, 1974-
Macy, William H., 1950-
O'Neill, Ed, 1946-
Bell, Kristen, 1980-
Jackson, Gemma, 1951-
Franchise Pictures (Firm)
Quality International (Firm)
Signature Pictures (Firm)
Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Language Note:
- English dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.
- Secret Service agent Robert Scott is assigned to the kidnapping case of Laura Newton, the missing daughter of a high-ranking political official. Scott is teamed up with rookie agent Curtis. Aided by the FBI and the CIA, the team discovers a human trafficking operation that may lead to Laura's kidnappers. Meanwhile, political operative Stoddard refuses to cooperate with the rescue mission. Scott and Curtis are forced to quit the investigation when the media reports Laura's death. Believing her to be alive, Curtis is motivated to start up a dangerous unofficial investigation of his own.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for violence and language.
- Special features: commentary by Val Kilmer; theatrical trailer.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Juan Ruiz Anchia ; editor, Barbara Tulliver ; music, Mark Isham ; costume designer, Shay Cunliffe ; production designer, Gemma Jackson.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Val Kilmer, Derek Luke, William H. Macy, Ed O'Neill, Kristen Bell, Tia Texada.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, Region 1, widescreen (2.40:1) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround.
View MARC record | catkey: 2943731