Costumes and settings for historical plays / Jack Cassin-Scott
- Cassin-Scott, Jack
- Uniform Title:
- Costumes and settings for staging historical plays
- Studio City, Ca : Players Press, [2005-]
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- volumes <1-2> : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. The classical period : ancient through early Middle Ages -- v. 2. The medieval period : Early Gothic, Late Gothic and Renaissance -- v. 3. The Elizabethan and Restoration period : 1558-1715 -- v. 4. The Georgian period, 1714-1830.
- Lavishly illustrated guide to wardrobe, weapons, props and settings for the period. Ideal reference for the stage/screen designer, teacher or historian.
- 088734951X (pbk. : v. 1)
9780887349515 (pbk. : v. 1)
0887349528 (pbk. : v. 2)
9780887349522 (pbk. : v. 2)
0887349536 (pbk. : v. 3)
9780887349539 (pbk. : v. 3)
9780887349546 (v. 4)
0887349544 (v. 4)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 93) and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 2945269