Victory in the Pacific [videorecording] / an Austin Hoyt Productions film for American Experience ; produced, written and directed by Austin Hoyt
- Language Note:
- Looks at the escalation of bloodletting in the final months of World War II from the vantage point of both the Japanese and the Americans.
- Related Titles:
- American experience (Television program)
- Audience Notes:
- Not rated.
- Special features: Discussions: "The bomb and the end of the war"; Target Tokyo (Ronald Reagan narrates this 1945 film on the B-29's first mission).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by David Ogden Stiers.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, NTSC, widescreen presentation; Dolby Digital.
View MARC record | catkey: 2945777