Archaeology at Shiloh Indian mounds, 1899-1999 / Paul D. Welch
- Welch, Paul D., 1955-
- Tuscaloosa : University of Alabama Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 294 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction -- History of research at Shiloh Indian mounds -- Artifact typology -- Excavations in 1933/1934 -- Queens College fieldwork in 1998 -- Queens College fieldwork in 1999 -- SEAC fieldwork in 1999 / by Paul D. Welch, David G. Anderson, and John E. Cornelison, Jr -- Shiloh in context.
- Indians of North America—Tennessee—Shiloh Indian Mounds National Historic Landmark—Antiquities
- Mound-builders—Tennessee—Shiloh Indian Mounds National Historic Landmark
- Excavations (Archaeology)—Tennessee—Shiloh Indian Mounds National Historic Landmark—History
- Shiloh Indian Mounds National Historic Landmark (Tenn.)—Antiquities
- 0817314814 (cloth : alk. paper)
0817352538 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -286) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2946486