The privatization of state education : public partners, private dealings / Christopher Green
- Green, Christopher, 1947-
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 249 pages ; 24 cm
- Forcing educational change in the public sector -- Ancient and modern : aims, history and private and public education systems -- Privatization, partnerships, democracy and citizenship -- Sources of evidence, audit and inspection of education -- Local education partnerships, government intervention and participation -- Government intervention : a case study -- Parents, choice and information -- State schools in a changing culture of privatization -- Future standards : leadership and partnership, compliance and participation.
- 0415354749 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0415354730 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -243) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2948591