Illinois, official bicycle map, Chicago/northeastern Illinois, map 1 / cartographic production: Department of Geography at Northern Illinois University through the Cartography Laboratory
- Corporate Author:
- Northern Illinois University. Laboratory for Cartography and Spatial Analysis
- Additional Titles:
- Chicago/northeastern Illinois, map 1
- Springfield, Illinois : IDOT Division of Highways, Bureau of Design and Environment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : both sides, color ; on sheet 66 x 95 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Illinois. Division of Highways
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:150,000. 1 cm = 1.5 km (W 88°45ʹ00ʺ--W 87°30ʹ00ʺ/N 42°30ʹ00ʺ--N 40°52ʹ30ʺ).
- "Copyright © 2003 by state of Illinois.", Covers McHenry, Lake, Kane, DuPage, Cook, and Will counties., Panel title., "This map was produced in cooperation with the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration.", and Includes text, location map, directory information, index to cities and towns, indexed list of bike trails, coverage map, climate table for O'Hare International Airport, recreation area facilities table, map of "Amtrak routes providing carry-on bike accommodations," color illustrations, and ancillary map of downtown Chicago.
View MARC record | catkey: 2949382