The earth's physical resources / prepared by an Open University Course Team
- Corporate Author:
- Open University. Earth's Physical Resources Course Team
- Milton Keynes : The Open University Press, 1973-
- Physical Description:
- v : illustrations, maps (some color) ; 30 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Science, a second level course
- Block 1. Resources and systems.--Block 2. Energy resources.--Block 3. Mineral deposits.--Block 4. Constructional and other bulk materials.--Block 5. Water resources.--Block 6. Implications, limits to growth?
- 0335024211 (Block 1)
033502422X (Block 2)
0335024238 (Block 3)
0335024246 (Block 4)
0335024254 (Block 5)
0335024262 (Block 6)
- Related Titles:
- Resources and systems
- At head of title: The Open University.
"S266 Block 3".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 296060