Functional aspects of vision & vision screening [electronic resource] / presented by Raquel Benabib
- Clinician's view
Rehabilitation therapy in video
Vision series ; pt.1
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Aspects of Functional Vision & Screening Procedures.
- Clarifies the basic concepts of sight vs. vision and explains the tools needed to help therapists identify vision problems in children and properly refer them for treatment.
- Related Titles:
- Aspects of functional vision and screening procedures
- "Therapy videos for clinicians." -- Original cassette label.
Title on edge of original cassette: Aspects of functional vision and screening procedures.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Rehabilitation therapy in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 29611499