Orthotics -- creative mobilization splinting dynamic and SPS [electronic resource].
- Rehabilitation therapy in video
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Part 1: Introduction -- Principles, Definitions & Research -- Indications -- Splinting Essentials -- Client Education & Research -- Composite Finger Flexion (SPS) Splint -- Composite Finger Flexion (SPS) Splint Critique -- MP Extension (Dynamic) Splint -- MP Extension (Dynamic) Splint Critique.
Part 2: Wrist Extension Assist (Dynamic) Splint -- Supination/Pronation (SPS/Dynamic) Splint -- Dynamic Finger Splint -- Elbow Turnbuckle (SPS) Splint -- Elbow Turnbuckle (SPS) Critique -- Elbow Flexion (SPS) Splint -- Elbow Flexion (SPS) Critique -- Completed Splint Demos.
Part 3: Marketplace Splints.
- This is a mixed level (intermediate to advanced) splinting workshop featuring mobilization splints for the upper extremity. The instructional format includes a lecture to include PowerPoint presentation on the principles of mobilization, up close and personal splint examples, followed by detailed splint demonstrations, splint critique and allotted follow along lab time for participants to fabricate splints. Participants will learn several methods for making clinical decisions regarding use of appropriate mobilization splints for the upper extremity, and will have the opportunity to watch and fabricate mobilization spints.
- Approved for APP-H40 3.0 CE by the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Title from video screen.
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2012. (Rehabilitation therapy in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 29611518