Edge of space [electronic resource] / written by Rebecca Graham Forde ; produced by Rebecca Graham Forde and Flight 33 Productions, LLC
- VAST: academic video online
Universe ; season 3, episode 11
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- Explores the prospects of commercial travel in Low Earth Orbit, a 1,000-mile band around the Earth and about 120 miles above sea level. Travels to LEO (Low Earth Orbit) for a firsthand look at the dangers that lurk there for wealthy private citizens who travel to the International Space Station.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 9, 2013).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2013. (VAST: Academic Video Online). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 29612129