New inventors. Series 5, Episode 17 [electronic resource] / directed by Stewart Burchmore
- Sydney, New South Wales : ABC Commercial, 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (27 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Burchmore, Stewart, O'Loghlin, James, McCarroll, Kylie, and ABC Commercial
- Language Note:
- In English.
- The New Inventors is all about inventions and the inventors who have created them. Each week three totally new, never-before-seen inventions are demonstrated, examined, prodded, pushed, pulled (and occasionally dropped) by host James O'Loghlin's cohort of expert judges. The inventors don't get off lightly either - being subjected to a barrage of questions on every aspect of the invention; its design and market, its originality and manufacture, its safety and need. Whilst analysis of inventions is rigorous, the show always recognises the amazing and inspiring stories of the inventors themselves, celebrating the inventiveness and resourcefulness of the human mind, and the determination and hard work of those who dream big dreams, and then slave away to make them real. Thrown into the mix are entertaining, informative and even funny segments on the history of inventing, inventions of the future, and about some of the extraordinary inventors who have helped shape our world. If you are interested in the world, curious about the future, and own a television, it's the show for you.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Nov. 21, 2014).
View MARC record | catkey: 29615819