Connective tissue grafting [electronic resource] / presented by Michael Skinner
- McKinney, TX : HDiQ Dental, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (30 min).
- Additional Creators:
- Skinner, Michael (Periodontist)
- Dental education in video
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Dr. Skinner will demonstrate use of connective tissue grafts in two different cases. In both cases Dr. Skinner harvests the connective tissue graft from the palate via a trap door using a split thickness incision. He will demonstrate a tunneling technique that he uses at the graft site. The advantage of this technique is that blood supply to the papillae does not get compromised especially in areas where there is limited interdental space. Another advantage of this technique is that is alleviates problems with color and contour match.
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 11, 2014).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Alexandria, VA : Alexander Street Press, 2014. (Dental education in video). Available via World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 29616025