Source [electronic resource] / directed by Pepita Ferrari ; produced by Gerry Flahive and Kat Baulu
- Montreal, QC : National Film Board of Canada, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Ferrari, Pepita, Flahive, Gerry, Baulu, Kat, and National Film Board of Canada
- Language Note:
- In English.
- In this short film, Margie Gillis becomes the very embodiment of modern dance - she steps into the light, lifts her arms and unleashes her extraordinary mane into the air. Four decades into a remarkable career, Gillis is a beacon of compassion and creativity. Watch as high-speed cameras capture the delicate and savage joy of Canada's own Isadora Duncan. Produced by the National Film Board of Canada in co-operation with the National Arts Centre and the Governor General's Performing Arts Awards Foundation on the occasion of the 2011 Governor General's Performing Arts Awards.
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 25, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29616492