Cutting edge communication comedy series. Welcoming new people [electronic resource] / [produced by] Seven Dimensions
- Melbourne, VIC : Seven Dimensions, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Seven Dimensions Films of Australia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Sherry the new girl is located at the bottom of the stairs and while trying to be positive she feels completely overlooked. Alex tries to make Tammy feel welcome and to assist her understanding of basic phrases, while Michael does the same for Carlos. Meanwhile Carlos, whose English skills are better than Tammy, tries to help her with basic phrases. Carol gives Carlos and Tammy a training session, but is patronizing and dismissive, using words and phrases they both struggle to understand, making Tammy and Carlos feel quite devalued. Sherry in the meantime feels completely disconnected from the rest of the staff and excluded from all sorts of activities. Casey goes out of her way to visit Sherry several times a day to make her feel welcome, appreciated and valued.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Oct. 27, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29617421