Cutting edge communication comedy series. Staying motivated at work [electronic resource] / [produced by] Seven Dimensions
- Melbourne, VIC : Seven Dimensions, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Seven Dimensions Films of Australia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- People describe what motivates and de-motivates them at work and Marcus uses gimmicks to present his motivational concepts. Carol is a high achiever, and returns to the office pumped after receiving an award. Serena lays down a challenge to Marcus to motivate Carol to increase productivity. Marcus asks Carol for a 60% improvement in six months, so Carol must now motivate her team. Team members present their various views on their attitudes toward the workplace -- whether they feel motivated and what causes them to be de-motivated. Marcus uses some gimmicks to present to the team in his presentation on motivation. Carol returns to the office after receiving a keynote speaking award and feels very positive as a result. Serena lays down a challenge to Marcus to motivate Carol to increase the productivity of the office by 60%. Carol then gets to work on finding the best way to motivate the members of the team.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Oct. 27, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29617429