Generation F [electronic resource] : women in the workforce / written and directed by Melissa Whiting
- Bendigo, VIC : Video Education Australasia, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- Whiting, Melissa, Shrever, Carly, and Video Education Australasia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Generation F make up around half of the Australian workforce. Whether they are school leavers, graduates, working mothers, migrants or entrepreneurs, Generation F are female employees who offer a diverse range of skills and attributes. In this program, we look at the growing need to engage women fully in the workforce and outline strategies that can help employees reach their full career potential. We meet five experts who offer insights, drawn from their personal and professional experiences, to examine a profile of Generation F, highlight the importance of women's needs in the workplace, factors affecting work satisfaction, and the future of women in the workforce.
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 29, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29617441