Environmental sustainability in business [electronic resource] / directed by Suzi Taylor
- Bendigo, VIC : Video Education Australasia, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (28 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor, Suzi, Ahmed, Anoar, Shrever, Carly, and Video Education Australasia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Businesses have always had to respond to different external influences. It was technology in the 80s and security in the 90s, but now a new challenge has emerged--climate change. Business owners are fast realizing that reducing their environmental footprint is not just a PR exercise, it's vital to their future. This program features a case study of businesses that have developed unique approaches to sustainability. Their visionary leaders reveal how becoming 'green' has helped make their businesses stronger and more financially viable. Through interviews we discover the problems they faced, the benefits of change and their organisation's future directions.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Oct. 27, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29617450