Adult learning. 2, Styles [electronic resource] / [directed by] Evan Clarry
- Bendigo, VIC : Video Education Australasia, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (17 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Clarry, Evan, Rutigliano, Katrina, Atkinson, Josie, and Video Education Australasia
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Learning is a part of life. We learn many different things in a variety of ways. For educators, it's all about finding the most effective learning styles for each individual to achieve success in the teaching environment. This program describes three main learning styles - visual, auditory and kinesthetic--and the four personality types that all individuals display. It provides concrete examples of the main styles and encourages all educators to learn more about the composition of their classes. By making the effort to cater for different styles of individual adult learners and varying teaching techniques, teachers and students can experience successful learning outcomes.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Oct. 27, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29617453