Counseling and coaching [electronic resource] : compatible or incompatible? / by Carol McGowan
- Queensland : Australian Counselling Association, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (65 min.).
- Additional Creators:
- McGowan, Carol and Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
- Language Note:
- This edition in English.
- There are a number of 'helping by talking' professions, two of them being counselling and coaching. This video workshop will explore the similarities and differences between counselling and coaching. The workshop discusses the purpose of the respective roles and provides a schematic for the participant. The workshop will engage the participants in exploring and clarifying how they see the two activities co-existing for mutual benefit and how to use this to better assist with clients. Participants will engage in group discussions and be provided with case studies to explore the boundary between the two approaches.
- Oringally part of the Australian Conselling Association Conference, 2013 : Gold Coast, Queensland : 26-27th Sept. 2013 : Mercure Gold Coast Resort.
View MARC record | catkey: 29618492