Quest for the empowered self. Personalities theories/writing a life mission statement / producer/director, Bill Wisneski
- Additional Titles:
- Personality Theories: Writing a Life Mission Statement
- San Marcos, Calif. : Palomar Community College, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (29 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Ventimiglia, Tom, Wisneski, Bill, and Palomar College. Educational Television
- Language Note:
- In English.
- In this program you will learn several personality theories that have dominated the thinking of humankind over the past several thousand years and some are new within the last 70 years. These theories will help you to develop a philosophy about human nature and behavior. Therefore, you can discover which theory works best with your personality so you can take control of your behavior and empower yourself to lead a happy, healthy, and productive life. Further, you will learn the 7 steps to discovering your mission which will allow you to write a great life mission statement that will guide you through life's joys and challenges.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 29618914