Echocardiographic Evaluation of Coronary Artery Disease / presented by Dennis Atherton, BSBA, RDCS, RCVT, FASE
- Pinellas County, FL : Gulfcoast Ultrasound, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (71 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Gulfcoast Ultrasound Institute
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video is for sonographers, physicians, PAs and other medical professionals learning how to perform adult echocardiography exams. Also, physicians who are at an entry level of interpreting exams. Physician participants may include (but are not limited to) those involved with: internal medicine, radiology, cardiology, family practice, emergency med. and critical care.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 24, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 29619444