Pre-algebra tutor series : learning by example. Volume 2, Greater than, less than, equal to / presented by Jason Gibson
- Los Angeles : TMW Media Group, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (34 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Gibson, Jason (Math instructor) and TMW Media Group
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This program covers the important topic of teaching students how to use the greater than, less than and equal to symbols to compare two numbers together. The number line is used to illustrate the concepts and a simple rule is illustrated to make the process easy for any student. The entire lesson is taught by working example problems beginning with easier problems and gradually progressing to harder problems. Emphasis is placed on giving students confidence in their skills by gradual repetition so that the skills learned in this section are committed to long term memory.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 24, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 29619609