Videofashion news. Volume 35, Episode 37, No passport required [electronic resource] / by Videofashion
- New York : Videofashion, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (24 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Charney, Nicolas H., Cardin, Marlene McGinnis, and Videofashion Network
- Language Note:
- In English.
- In this issue of Videofashion News, the Spring/Summer 2012 collections will take you on a worldwide adventure. In Paris, Giambattista Valli's jet-set woman exudes a sophisticated spirit. A summer spent in Sardinia inspired the sexy collection by Missoni. Isabel Marant makes it easy to look effortlessly cool at every step on the journey. The Carven girl travels the world, picking up treasures to add to her wardrobe. Rue du Mail treks into the future but mixes it up with a uniquely vintage and organic aesthetic. A summer trip to the Mediterranean islands call for relaxed shapes and painterly hues at Luisa Beccaria. Plus, Vivienne Westwood draws upon traditional African and Chinese influences for spring, while still incorporating her classic signatures.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Dec. 22, 2014).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29619715