Videofashion daily. Vol. 4, Episode 24, Paris [electronic resource] / by Videofashion
- New York : Videofashion, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (49 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Charney, Nicolas H., Cardin, Marlene McGinnis, and Videofashion Network
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Jean Paul Gaultier kicks off his Joan Jett themed show with a jawdropping music performance from Beth Ditto. Yohji Yamamoto surprises his guests with psychedelic funky prints amongst a sea of black. Satisfy your appetite for fashion history from our vault with Zac Posen's first-ever collection in Fall 2002, then watch his Paris debut for Spring/Summer 2011, where he shows his signature line with French gusto fanfare. Moved by the early 20th century faux actress Maria Lani, John Galliano weaves an elaborate spring collection as dramatic as the woman herself. Ruffles and lace infuse an air of youth and coolness at the venerated house of Valentino. Plus, see what's the modeling world is like through the eyes of runway mainstay Sara Blomqvist.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Feb. 4, 2015).
- Other Forms:
- Previously released as DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 29620125