Five stages of the counseling process. Stage three, Goal setting
- Additional Titles:
- 5 stages of the counseling process. Stage 3, Goal setting
- Mount Pleasant, MI : Central Michigan University, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (51 minutes)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Focusing on the third stage of the counseling process, this program follows a counselor working with a client on goal setting. It shows how goal setting is a collaborative focus and demonstrates the use of the three Cs (choice, change, and coping) in the process. The DVD explains how the client sets, clarifies, and records goals and considers obstacles and rewards related to the goals.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed August 18, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 29620722