Videofashion daily. Volume 4, Episode 12, Milan / executive producer, Marlene Cardin
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (49 min.)
- Additional Creators:
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis, Charney, Nicolas H., and Videofashion Network
- Language Note:
- In English.
- We say, 'Buon giorno' to Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011. Fendi refreshes the peasant look into effortless Milanese chic. It's back to the house's roots at Salvatore Ferragamo, by way of the bohemian laidback Sixties. See how iconic supermodel and muse Claudia Schiffer made her way to the top of the fashion ladder. Indulge in innocent Italian romance at Antonio Marras and delve into the history of the house. Sneak a peek in the vault for luxurious spring Italian fashions from 1956. Giorgio Armani explores the glittery night skies of the Saharan desert. Plus, meet fashion's latest catwalker, Joan Smalls.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 26, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 29620764