Videofashion collections. Volume 2, Episode 46, Paris / produced by Marlene Cardin ; directed by Nicolas H. Charney
- New York, NY : Videofashion, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (25 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis, Charney, Nicolas H., and Videofashion Network
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Videofashion Collections presented by Videofashion Daily is a front row seat to the creative genius of New York, London, Milan and Paris Fashion Weeks that set the fashion trends for Spring/Summer and Autumn/Winter. Videofashion Collections delivers comprehensive and rapid coverage of each major fashion show, complete with extensive and unparalleled VIP access to, and interviews with: designers, fashion editors, makeup artists, models, fashion luminaries, and celebrities. Select programs will also feature additional background segments such as designer video biographies, backstage beauty scenes, flashbacks, and model profiles, bringing to light the true accomplishments and successes of today's fashion legends.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed October 9, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 29620872