Dynamic warm-up progressions / presented by Nick Tumminello
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (82 min).
- Additional Creators:
- Tumminello, Nick, Healthy Learning Videos, and IDEA Health & Fitness Association
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Dynamic Warm-Up Progressions explains how trainers can get more out of their warm-ups than many participants achieve in their entire workout. This movement-based video is designed to challenge many of the current warm-up trends and show trainers and athletics coaches how they can design and implement a more thoughtful and purposeful approach to warm-ups and preparation. The video reviews how to use central nervous system activation, muscle activation, and dynamic mobility progressions to design seamlessly integrated, time-efficient warm-up sequences that are guaranteed to improve performance and increase the productivity of each and every training session. The video features several brand-new, never-before-seen exercises and variations. The video also details a number of commonly used warmup exercises that are dysfunctional and down-right dangerous.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 15, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 29621101