TLC : tendon, ligament, and cartilage movement for older adults / presented by Deborah Redder
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (66 min).
- Additional Creators:
- Redder, Deborah, Healthy Learning Videos, and Medical Fitness Association
- Sports medicine and exercise science in video, volume 2
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Aging, structural instabilities, disease, and disability can create a situation where older adults need to undertake specific steps to preserve their connective tissue network. TLC: Tendon, Ligament, and Cartilage Movement for Older Adults provides an overview of the body's connective tissue anatomy and details how new movements that can be performed to help ensure joint stability and injury prevention. In that regard, the video also reviews exercise strategies that can be adopted that feature these movements, as well as discusses contraindication exercises that should be avoided when training older adults.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 15, 2015).
View MARC record | catkey: 29621139