Workplace communication skills / producer, director, and editor, Jeffrey A. Heck
- St. Paul, MN : Jist Career Solutions, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (51 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Heck, Jeffrey A.
- Language Note:
- In English.
- This video teaches viewers about the importance of good communication in the workplace and how to improve upon these skills. Viewers get guidance for developing their verbal, listening, nonverbal, and written skills. The program depicts scenarios of good and poor communication skills in action and includes expert interviews on workplace communication. Also addressed is communication through email, voicemail, cell phones, video conferencing, and social media.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 01, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 29621694