Alphée of the Stars / written and directed by Hugo Latulippe ; producers, Éric de Gheldere, Hugo Latulippe, Colette Louméde (NFB).
- Additional Titles:
- Alphée des Étoiles
- Montreal, QC : National Film Board of Canada, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (83 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Gheldere, Éric de, Latulippe, Hugo, Loumède, Colette, and National Film Board of Canada
- Language Note:
- In French; also includes subtitles in English.
- Alphee has a rare genetic disorder that hampers her development. Yet she continues to defy medical expectations. In a moving declaration of love for his daughter, filmmaker Hugo Latulippe and his family steal away for a year, focusing on his daughter's learning, so that she can integrate into a regular classroom when they get home.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed February 10, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 29621917