Health, fitness, and lifestyle medicine : the future is now! / presented by James Rippe
- Monterey, CA : Healthy Learning, 2013.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (48 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Rippe, James M., American College of Sports Medicine, and Healthy Learning Videos
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Health, Fitness, and Lifestyle Medicine: The Future is Now! explores the impact of exercise, as well as adhering to positive habits on a daily basis, in both short- and long-term health and quality of life. The video discusses various behaviors that affect an individual's health and points out that in that regard, lifestyle choices involve complex, interrelated behaviors. The video also reviews the fact that traditionally people have been relatively slow to change their behavior. In addition, the video details several lifestyle-related principles to which health/fitness professionals should ascribe.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 18, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 29622008