Choices & change : macroeconomics. Lesson 14, Economies in transition. Part 1 / producer/director, Ken Harrison
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Economies in Transition presents the political and economic situations in the former Soviet Union and the struggle to achieve stability after a near collapse. It shows why transformation to a market system from a command system is challenging, and offers possible solutions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 20, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Katherine Owens.
View MARC record | catkey: 29623293