Shaping America. Lesson 10, Inventing a nation. Part 3 / [producer/director, Julia Dyer].
- Additional Titles:
- Behind closed doors
Shaping America : U.S. history to 1877
- Dallas, TX : Dallas County Community College District, 2001.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (7 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Dyer, Julia
Mayfield, Julie, 1962-
Dallas TeleLearning (Firm)
Dallas County Community College District
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Inventing a Nation depicts that having won independence, Americans now grappled with the process of nation-building - in particular, facing the persistent challenges of distributing political power among individuals, states and the national government. Explores the adoption of the Constitution, which still provides the legal framework for the nation.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed June 3, 2019).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator: Julie Mayfield.
View MARC record | catkey: 29623957