Getting the job you really want. Program four, Getting to know your job objective / producer/director/editor, Jeffrey A. Heck
- Additional Titles:
- Program 4
- Saint Paul, MN : Jist Career Solutions, 2011.
- Sixth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (36 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Heck, Jeffrey A.
- Language Note:
- In English.
- What kind of job do you want? Would you like to work directly with people? Are you looking for a job with a lot of responsibility? Where do you want to work? With a large company or a small one? Outdoors or behind a desk? Do you want work with regular hours or better job security? Would you give up some pay for good health insurance? This video discusses the most important points to consider when forming your job objective. This video helps you think about your career preferences and rank them in order of importance. Then you will have a more focused goal in mind and will be ready to start your job search.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file
- Title from resource description page (viewed May 21, 2018).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Series hosts, Diane Boehm, Karlton D. Turner.
View MARC record | catkey: 29624562