Approches somatiques et création artistique. Approches ancestrales et création contemporaine spacer
- Additional Titles:
- Approches ancestrales et création contemporaine spacer and Ancestral approaches and performing arts
- Paris, France : Recherche en Mouvement, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (73 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Greene, Lila, Sparwasser, Gabriele, and Recherche en Mouvement
- Language Note:
- In English and French.
- This DVD presents a series of interviews with performing artists who are deeply experienced in what we call "ancestral approaches" to movement. Some of these performers also teach their discipline. "Ancestral approaches" have their origins in Asia, (India, China and Japan), where they have been practiced and taught for centuries, as they are more recently in the West: Yoga, Kinomichi, Aikido, Tai Ji Quan, Qi Gong, Shiatsu/Do-in.Interviews with: Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen, Pascale Houbin, Satchie Noro, Elsa Stirnemann-Coqueran, Thierry Baë, Christophe Zaorski, Claire Aveline.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 16, 2016).
View MARC record | catkey: 29626849