The Stuarts. Episode 1, And I will make them one nation / producer/director: Colin Murray
- London, England : British Broadcasting Corporation, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (52 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Murray, Colin, Downes, Richard, and British Broadcasting Corporation
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Ruling Britain for over 300 years from 1603 to 1714, the Stuart monarchs have often been branded as merciless tyrants who stood in the way of progress. But the three separate kingdoms the Stuarts inherited - Scotland, England and Ireland - were already steeped in turbulence and bloodshed, more used to fighting one another than co-operating in harmonious existence. In this series, Dr Clare Jackson shows how the Stuart monarchs helped establish and decide what the state of Great Britain would look like and how their impact on the country can still be felt today.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 11, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 29627965