12th International Congress on Ericksonian Approaches to Psychotherapy. Transforming negative self-talk into a support ally / [with] Steve Andreas, MA.
- Additional Titles:
- Transforming negative self talk into a supporting ally and Transforming negative self talk into a support ally
- Phoenix, Arizona : Milton H. Erickson Foundation, 2015.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (60 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Andreas, Steve and Milton H. Erickson Foundation
- Language Note:
- In English.
- We all talk to ourselves internally, sometimes resourcefully, sometimes critically, sometimes with our own voice, sometimes with the voices of others. Changing the unconscious nonverbal process elements of a voice is usually much more effective and emotionally impactful than changing the words. Educational Objectives: 1. Identify unconscious nonverbal elements of a voice to alter its impact. 2. Enlarge the context of a voice in space and time to clarify and deepen its meaning.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 20, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 29628102