How to make it in film. Scriptwriter for TV : Aaron Peters / George Mason University presents ; director, Richard Wood ; this has been a production of GMU-TV.
- Venice, CA : TMW Media, 2016.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (26 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Wood, Richard, Davis, Rick, Peters, Aaron, TMW Media Group, and GMU-TV (Television station : Fairfax, Va.)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- How to Make It In Film consists of a series of behind the scenes interviews with regional, national and international filmmakers, editors, directors, writers, cinematographers, producers and many others who work in the film industry. Aaron Peters wrote, consulted on, or produced over 150 episodes of broadcasted television, including Foxs The Simple Life, CBS My Big, Fat Greek Life, NBCs Just Shoot Me, and MTVs The Tom Green Show and The Andy Dick Show. Covering all aspects of the filmmaking process, this program is designed to enlighten students, take them through the steps and what it takes to make it in the business.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed January 09, 2018).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Host/interviewer: Rick Davis; interviewee, Aaron Peters.
View MARC record | catkey: 29629776