Biology of plants. Gymnosperms and angiosperms / produced by Visual Learning Company ; producer, Brian A. Jerome
- Language Note:
- In English.
- Introduction -- Vascular seed plants -- Characteristics of gymnosperms -- Grouping gymnosperms -- Characteristics of angiosperms -- Grouping angiosperms -- Video review -- Video assessment.
- Everyday we use products or eat foods derived from vascular seed plants. In this video program the wide variety of non-flowering seed plants, gymnosperms, are described and characterized through vivid footage gathered from around the globe. Beautiful videography illustrates the colorful flowering plants, angiosperms. Special attention is paid to the diversity and characteristics of these amazingly successful groups of plants. Concepts and terminology includes: Pinophyta, Cycadophyta, Gnetophyta, Ginkgophyta, cones, dicots, monocots, cotyledon, flower, and pollination.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed November 10, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Nina Keck.
View MARC record | catkey: 29629851