American experience. 1964. Interview with Fredrik Logevall. Part 3 of 3.
- Additional Titles:
- Interview with Frederik Logeval. Part 3 of 3
- Boston, MA : WGBH Educational Foundation, 2014.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (39 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Logevall, Fredrik, 1963-, Insignia Films, and WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- It was the year of the Beatles and the Civil Rights Act; of the Gulf of Tonkin and Barry Goldwater's presidential campaign; the year that cities across the country erupted in violence and Americans tried to make sense of the Kennedy assassination. Based on The Last Innocent Year: America in 1964 by award-winning journalist Jon Margolis, this film follows some of the most prominent figures of the time - Lyndon B. Johnson, Martin Luther King, Jr., Barry Goldwater, Betty Friedan - and brings out from the shadows the actions of ordinary Americans whose frustrations, ambitions, and anxieties began to turn the country onto a new and different course. This film is part 3 of an interview with historian Fredrik Logevall.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed July 24, 2017).
View MARC record | catkey: 29630679