Africans in America. Part 1, The terrible transformation. Interview with John Fynn, professor of history, University of Ghana / [produced by WGBH].
- Boston, MA : WGBH Educational Foundation, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (51 minutes)
- Additional Creators:
- Bagwell, Orlando, Bellows, Susan, and WGBH (Television station : Boston, Mass.)
- Language Note:
- In English.
- John Fynn is interviewed about the first Europeans in America and how trade began with Africa, beginning of the slave trade, impact of the gun on Africa, existence of slavery in Africa, unholy alliance between African and European traders, traditions, expertise and skills that African people brought to America, the journey from the castles of Ghana to America, the treatment Africans received from the slavers.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- data file
- Title from resource description page (viewed September 20, 2017).
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Interviewee: John Fynn.
View MARC record | catkey: 29630692